Old Mill Golf Tournaments
Now accepting reservations for 2017.
Please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org to request your tournament. We will review your request and get back to you as soon as possible.
- Start Time:
- Number of Players:
- Number of Holes:
- Personal Contact Information:
- Tournament Name:
- Food/Beverage Needs:
More tournament information:
Old Mill Golf Course welcomes corporate events and groups of all sizes. Our staff will assist with all necessary tournament details to ensure a highly successful event. Shotgun or tee time starts can be arranged to suit your needs.
All tournament packages include:
- Golf and cart fees
- Registration and check-in area
- Range balls stacked in pyramid form and use of practice facilities
- Personalized cart signs
- Personalized scorecards
- Format and rules sheet
- Contest markers (Long drive, closest to the pin, etc.)
- Golf cart set-up and escort to the starting holes by our staff
- Large Printed Scoreboard and Scoring by Professional Staff.
- Golf shop merchandise credit ($6.00 per player Mon-Fri and $10.00 per player Sat-Sun)
Additional tournament features available upon request:
- Food and Beverage-2017 Menu
- Lesson clinics conducted by PGA professional(s)
- Discount tee prizes (golf balls, hats, tournament shirts)
- Rental Clubs
- Personalized hole sponsor signs
Tournament rates are as follows: ALL PRICING SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- Monday - Thursday $54 / per person
- Friday $56 / per person
- Saturday-Sunday $60.00 / per person
We look forward to serving your tournament and special event needs. Please feel free to call with questions.
OLD MILL GOLF COURSE SPECIALIZES IN CORPORATE AND GROUP OUTINGS
Brian Schramm, Head PGA Professional/Tournament Director
Old Mill Golf Course
Banquet Services: Kaylyn Tafoya
Phone: 385-468-1431 Email: Kaylyn@oldmillclubhouse.com